Introduction of Data Warehousing
- Introduction to data warehousing concept, what is the role of data warehousing.
Concepts of Data Quality and its Importance
- Learning about data quality concepts:
Informatica Data Quality Architecture Overview
- Overview of architecture of Informatica data quality and components involved in it.
Informatica Installation and Configuration
- Overview of Informatica configuration and services:
a) Model Repository Service
b) Data Integration Service
c) Analyst Service
d) Profile Service
e) Admin Activities
Life Cycle of Informatica Data Quality
- Learn about roles and activities of Business Analyst/ Data Steward and IT Developer in
Data Quality lifecycle.
- Learn how to do profiling and various types of profiling techniques.
a) Column Profiling
b) Mid-Stream Profiling
c) Primary Key Profiling
d) Join analysis Profiling
Data Quality Scorecarding
- Overview of collaborating profiling results with scorecarding. How to create, view and
- Creating new reference data and importing from flat file and relational data.
- Overview of standardizing data using multiple approaches. It helps to maintain
consistency across the project.
- Creating process to eliminate duplicates from the source data using Key Generator,
Match and Consolidator Transformations.
Labeling and Parsing
- Overview of labeling and parsing data using character set and tokens.
- Configuring Bad Record/Consolidation exception transformation. Editing the DQA tables
as a part of the Analyst tool. Recycling records using Exception transformation.
Address Validator Transformation
- Configuring AV transformation using the CMS. Setting the properties in AD50.cfg file.
End to End scenario featuring the AV transformation.
- Configuring the Keygen transformation and Match. Understanding the various strategies
as a part of the classic Match transformation.
Data Quality Transformations
- Usage of All Data Quality Transformations in a customer scenario
- Overview of analyst tool for creating profiling, scorecarding and sending notifications to
- Overview of Developer tool for creating Project, Folder, Mapping, Mapplets, Data
Objects, Creating connections and Data Viewing.
- Overview of Parameterization at mapping level and workflow level
Running mapping and workflows
- Overview of running mappings and workflows from developer tool, admin console and